Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Need Help?


In order to better help other people, I would like the opportunity to provide my services, advice, opinions, and knowledge on the subject of blogging to others. I am more than willing to help you set up your own blog, the way that you want it. The only potential problem is that I may not have time to help everyone all the time. However, this stuff excites me so much that I relish the opportunity to help others. I also look forward to collaborating with others to come up with new ideas about what we can do with this interface, and I am thrilled by the prospect of being challenged to create something new.

With a lot of this stuff it is very easy and quick for me to help you, already knowing what probably can and cannot be done. So, with my help you don´t have to do the ground work to learn about all the possibilities... you don´t have to reinvent the wheel!

In the same vein, many of my projects are far from complete. Specifically I need help with the Buyer's Guide project and a couple more projects that have not fully seen the light of day. Therefore, if you want to help, collaborate, or brainstorm, I encourage you to get a hold of me.